|Bandsaw M.A.C.C. Special 330MS (Semi-automatic)|
New 68.000 SEK
Category: Other machines
A Semi-automatic bandsaw M.A.C.C. Special 330MS
with hydraulic vice
- Vertical rotation on bolt with adjustable tapered bearings without backlash.
- High-capacity band control by two-speed motor and special
reducer with bronze gear tempered and ground worm screw.
- Appropriately dimensioned flywheels
- Strong band guides with tight stress-raiser bearings and
adjustable widia tips.
- Band stretching is obtained by electro-mechanical blade tensioner
- Vice with a device for quick approach
- Wide rotating material support table
- Accident-preventing devices on the flywheel casing, on the control handle, and on the blade.
- Cutting thickness 1,2 mm
- Cutting range 45° left 60° right
- Adjustable stop for cuts of the same size
- 0,06 kW power-driven pump for band cooling
Cycle start is obtained by pressing the relevant start button.
The machine performs the following operations during the cutting cycle:
1. vice closing and activation of band motor
2. cutting bow downstroke
3. return of bow to initial position
4. band motor stop
5. vice opening
- Possibility of manual cut
The basic characteristics of the machine (such as rigidity of the blade
support, flywheel dimensioning, band guides, and band stretching)
have been thoroughly studied to avoid yielding of the band, increase
its durability, and improve linearity and time of cutting.
- SINGLE-PHASE motor 75 m/1’
- Speed variator from 20 to 90 m/1’